Located in a former Cotton Seed Mill built in 1860, this building was the oldest industrial building in Ouachita Parish. Care was taken to preserve the historic aspects of the building which involved saving the 150+ year old beams and brick. Click on the images below to view full-size.
We were honored to be a part of the restoration of Trapp’s Restaurant at the foot of the old bridge. The restaurant (formerly Bayle’s Landing) has long been a popular landmark, and we were excited to see it being revitalized. Click on the images below to view full-size.
Monroe, LA Original structure built in 1901. Renovated for new medical office facility. The building’s location in the Garden District of Monroe made preserving all historical aspects a must.
West Monroe, Louisiana Constructed in 1949 as the new City Hall for West Monroe, City Hall Suites is now home to seven luxury apartments. Renovation of the building required extensive architectural and engineering work. Careful consideration was given to maintain the original look of the facility. Features include spacious floor plans, granite counter tops, ceramic…
West Monroe, Louisiana One of only two original structures remaining on the site of the Union Oil Mill, the building was renovated into eight luxury apartments. The original building was built in 1929. Renovation was completed in 2003. Careful restoration planning was required to keep as much of the building’s history as possible. Original brick…
West Monroe, LA Originally built in 1911 to house Central Bank. Renovation of the exterior and second floor was completed in 2006. The first floor houses Trenton Hall, a banquet facility. Click on the images below to view full-size.
Copyright ©2015 · Designed, Developed, & Hosted by NetTech.